Thursday, November 04, 2004

I'm a cranky bitch because I'm trying to do too much.

Why, one asks herself while lying in bed when she should be working, am I a lame ass? Is it because I am inherently bad? Is it because I am morally deficient? Is it because I just don't have what it takes?

When I roll over and get out of that drool spot I find that my inner wisdom says, "No, you aren't a bad person, you're just trying to do too much because you have an ingrained sense of Puritanical work ethic that goads you to ill advised scheduling. Also, you are trying to compensate for a myriad of other deficiencies that you believe you have, like short legs, and an inability to comprehend higher maths. Stop this craziness and eat a donut."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home