Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Small Works Show



I know this is shitty, but I'm super tired and focused on the thesis stuff right now, so this post is a copy of an email I've already sent to most people. Whatever. I'll be cool some other time.

Many of you either went to the Small Works Benefit or have already spoken with me, but for those who have not heard, the show was a HUGE success. We raised almost $1200 for the Red Cross and donated all the proceeds to Hurricane Katrina elief. So many people donated artwork or time, and the show was a delight because of it. Well, it was a delight for 2 hours and pure hell for the weeks leading up to the opening. Fortunately, it was worth all of the horror.

If you are interested in seeing pictures of the show they are on my Flickr site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jamiemurphey/

Thanks to everyone who pitched in and contributed work and talked me off the ledge!

1 Comments:

Blogger tiny robot said...

Congrats!! on your successful fundraiser! You should take a well-deserved nap.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home