Tuesday, November 30, 2004

The Renaming Project


Suicide Pact
Originally uploaded by flinkerfairynuts.

This little project is not something I can take complete credit for. D. Davis must also recieve accolades. I love the idea of finding someone to marry and have babies with, and then in the same thought I am creeped out and get chills.

Are men and women capable of speaking in the same language set? Enough to abide each other till death do they part? I'm just not sure. I have the advantage of being a baby, barely into pre-adulthood, so I get to grow more and more confused as I go along. Yippee.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey yo.

wesley here.

call me, please.

11:19 PM  
Blogger tiny robot said...

HEY! it's been two weeks! we need more brains staggering about, mucking around, shuffling to and fro, you get the idea...

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home