Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Going to Brooklyn!

I know that I told everyone that I was planning on moving to Memphis, but I changed my mind! I'm moving to Brooklyn. Well, more accurately, I am going to try to move to Brooklyn, and if it doesn't work then I'm going to stay with my grandparents in DC and work for a month and try again in February.

Dan and I are fine and happy, we are just pursuing our own things right now. I'm super sad to leave and go away, but I love him and I love Fletch, so we'll see what happens.

I'm a little wired from the end of school. I'll try to post more regularly once I'm situated and get all of my stuff in one place again. Love you all!

2 Comments:

Blogger tiny robot said...

I think you'll enjoy Big B much more than M-town...mostly because M-town (dare I say it?) sucks.

Of course, you will send along your new contact information through the usual routes? Wouldn't want you to miss out on a Tiny Robot Xmas Card this year... wink!

6:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need to update this

a shame you're not here for the transit strike!

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home