Tuesday, July 04, 2006

On the first day of my new job I was sent to Maine...


I came into work at B&H Photo, and around 9:30 they asked me if I wanted to go up to Maine for three days. I flew out of JFK at 5:30, and met David Brommer, who is my boss, and super-badass. I love my job! I get to talk to people, hang out, ask them about the kind of work that they do, and tell them to check out B&H. And I get to travel. I love it. Maine is really beautiful. But a word to the wise: don't eat steamed clams. They are mostly sand, a little bit of clam, and I feel like I'm coming down with the flu. Blech.

I'll be back in NYC on Wed. night, and then I'm taking the Chinatown bus down to DC for the weekend to see my grandparents. I'm a domestic jetsetter! I fucking love it.

1 Comments:

Blogger tiny robot said...

kudos on the new job!

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home